Educate, empower and motivate yourself with the knowledge to build a healthy lifestyle and drive your body's natural ability to heal itself.
Fiona Lam graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences in Naturopathy from Southern School of Natural Therapies in 2007. She has 10 years of clinical experience and combines traditional naturopathic principles together with modern scientific research and applied kinesiology techniques in healing patients. Fiona introduced naturopathic consultations and managed the natural health at a reputable pharmacy during her first year of practice before starting her own practice in Doncaster East in 2009. Fiona moved her expanding practice to Box Hill in 2011 where she works with a dynamic team that strive to promote health in their community.
Why see a naturopath
- Feel like you have been heard; all treatment plans are personalised.
- Your health and wellbeing will be assessed with a holistic approach.
- Experience what it feels like to be balanced within your body.
- Receive ongoing support to stay on track and achieve your health goals.
- Have confidence in eating foods that are right for your body type.
- Become accountable for your action steps towards optimal health.
- Get value for money with professional prescribed supplements.
- Learn how to become more aware of your body to be at your best.
- Live strong by facilitating your body's natural function without the side effects of chemicals and medications.
- Gain an understanding to your problems; a naturopath may help you find the cause and how to address it.